269 Stagecoach Trail (physical)
P.O. Box 1882 (mailing)
Cody, Wyoming 82414
Handling/Training Instructional Experience
Now's the Time,
To Experience Living in Wyoming & Learning What You Love – Horses!
Winter is on its way out, and it is
time again to celebrate the new seasons with our
2015 Summer-Fall Monthly
Horse Handling/Training Instructional Experience!
If this is your passion and you are serious, inquiries are now being received for this one person rare monthly opportunity!
Increase your horsemanship skills and communications, with Montana/Wyoming's respected performance horse trainer - Gary Cooper.
Beginning May 1st, join in as Gary
enters into the 2015 summer/fall training program with colts and
horsemanship, as well as cutting/reining performance horses.
You will work shoulder to shoulder with all aspects of Gary's program,
while experiencing the working ranch life in Wyoming!
Location is in the desirable Wapiti Valley of Cody, Wyoming, just east of the Yellowstone National Park.
Hands-on western working horse ranch responsibilities will also consist of stall management including cleaning, feeding, water hauling, grooming, saddling, longeing, exercising, and client greeting, etc.
Riding will be available depending on the present matched level of experience.
A personalized authenticated Certificate of Horse Handling/
Training with Gary Cooper’s Performance Horses, LLC,
will be awarded upon full completion.
Monthly Booking's Thru Fall Are Now Available Starting
• The cost to be a part of this working/training horse ranch experience is $595 per month.
*Private 1 person furnished streamside cabin can be available, if necessary.*
• This is a focused, hard working hands-on instructional handling/
training - 6-days a week / 4+ weeks per the month with long rewarding hours; Pre-paid Commitment.
• You must be at least 18 yrs of age and be able to lift at least 50lbs. References required showing related work proof/history.
• Please forward cover-letter and summary list of related experiences/
• Include at least 2 personal references, 3 professional references, and 2 professional horse-related references;
• Must have own transportation during the training month.
Opportunity is based on a 3-step phone/meeting process and acceptance will be on a monthly basis.
To Receive Confirmation of your specific assigned working/training month with Gary Cooper Performance Horses, LLC;
interviews must be completed with 50% deposit down and the full $595 payment received at least 30-days prior to start date.
Any cancellations for whatever reason, must be made at least 30-days prior to start date for a full refund.
Minimal horse handling experience is at least required, as well as a friendly and responsible demeanor with an ethical and moral working history.
All references will be double checked.
For Further Details of the 2015 Summer/Fall Monthly Instructional Experience, including available months, travel arrangements, and accommodations*
Please call: 307.272.0782
P.O. Box 1882
Cody, Wyoming 82414
May 1st, 2015
(acceptance will be on a monthly basis)
6 days/week and
interviews must be completed with 50% ($297.50) deposit down and full $595.00 payment received at least 30 days prior to start date.
1. Must have at least minimal horse handling experience
2. Must have a friendly and responsible demeanor and ethical and moral working history
3. Must be 18 years of age
4. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
5. Must provide:
a) 2 personal references,
b) 3 professional references,
c) 2 professional horse- related references
6. Must provide previous related work proof/
7. Must have own transportation during your time at Gary Cooper's
8. Must provide cover-letter with summary list of related experiences/
9. If requested, must complete the 3-step phone/meeting process.